I am happy with my results. Pleased with them. I never felt that my hard work has been paid off from the results. Even though many people also did very well. But I am contented with myself. Its an achievement. Another miracle and hard work that I put in for this to happen. Another jump in class. I am super glad. Please let me maintain for next sem. PLEASE.
Guess, this studying method works quite well. Despite me watching PTX like everyday in youtube during study break. :D They helped me to focus when i listen in spotify. not in youtube. hahahaha. :P
Got to start early on my revision next sem too. I can do it. :)
Mum asked me abt my results. I said i did okay lor. and I asked for my rewards. sibei bu yao lian. And i got scolded. Cause she bought many stuff for me this dec. hahaha. I agree la. She spent a lot on me. :D Blessed girl.
Went for Lata Briefing today in School with Joce. Then had lunch at Porn's and GWC for some catch up with my sally and felicia. hahaha. Felicia did my brows this time cause Zenice wasn't in. Hahaa. :) Happy to know they are able to make it for my bday. :D
Don't know what else to update. Maybe till next year. hahahah
No comments:
Post a Comment