Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Approx One Month more.

I'm always counting down in my blog. HAHA

Next year I am hoping for a good year. This year has been alrights, despite having some problems with friendships in the uni. I think I just can't click well with them. And I belong to repulsive kind. according to Joce. I just straight away repel them. I guess its me, I just behave that way. U either attracts me or gets repel from me. hahaha. Its my problem la. I just take it as its my problem.

Friendship in university just feel so... Idk. Is there even a lot of ppl to trust? Do ppl even treat you nicely? I no longer have the feel with them. I get scared of them. I am afraid of them. Call me an ostrich or what. But yes, I will avoid you guys because I am scared of you guys. The end. :) Let's not talk abt such stuff alr. It's gonna be a new year. Everything fresh start. :D

I've been busy with choir and school stuff. so busy. and meeting some friends. :)
Enjoyed the time for Kids' World despite being soooooo tiring. hahaha. But it was a fun time volunteering. :)

I'm turning into an adult in one month. That is so scary...

No comments: