Friday, December 26, 2014

Should I revive my blog?

I am thinking if I should keep up the habit of blogging. Even though nobody reads, but for own archiving and for my own place to vent somethings. And because nobody reads. or rather ppl who i am writing abt wont get to read it, I think its fine. :)

But so afraid, they will get to read it one day. LOL.

Maybe I should just keep those entries more of myself. :) Then I no need worry so much.

Its boxing day today! I am so happy with all the gifts i have gotten and I got like them nth. ): Feel bad but I am really surprise at the things they given me. Too much loveeee. Thanks everybody for all the gifts! I'm meeting my yeepeng and jorin later for some catchup session. I need go get ready soon, BUT there's still some time to blog.

I had an awesome 24th Dec.
Met up with Cons, ZP, Jielin and Winyew for a late lunch/early dinner at Cine 18Chefs.
before we went for carolling at some atas Raffles Town Club till 8pm. Its a nice place to sing! Receive gifts from Sha, Cons and Bel, felt so loved by them. really! :D so thankful for them sampats in choir. If not how to survive I also don't know already. Then, rushed home and went to Fel's home at Yishun for the Christmas Party! Almost got lost in the block itself. Is there a need for 7 freaking lifts in one block?! hahaha. and yes, I walked a big round to find the lift up. haha! Then we had some awesome catch up over steamboat with all my ex-colleagues. And receive presents from Zenice and a combined present from Felicia, Sally and Serene! :D Really feel soooo lovedddddd by them. They are really a nice group of colleagues and now friends to be with. Party and played Uno Stacko till like 3.30am. omg. so late. haha. then went home cause mama is calling and nagging. haha. Then, washed up and packed bag for 25th carolling.

Slept for a little while, and wake up to go to a temple and bai kong zi. The queue was horribly long. Scary pls. -.- sooooooo long. but we still queued. and then at 11am finally done with the ritual. I dont want to know how long I have queue. -.- Cab down to RTC for last carolling session! :) Then went to vivo's bakerzin with Keane, Sha and Sarah for lunch. I was famished. We had a fun time playing heads up while waiting for our food. The food was not bad in my opinion. cause i had Sambal Seafood Pasta. Its nice. :) hahaha. Prawns are so fresh. haha. desserts and then Keane and Sha had to go for their another caroling session with Evokx. While me and Sarah had crowd panic and start to go home and squeeze in the mrt. hahah. :D and then I reached home and SLEPT. took a nap. and did nth much.. i slept early too. Like a pig. haha. Eyes were so tired and dry somemore.. ):

And now, I shall go and prepare to meet my friends. Tonight have a gathering with sec sch choir ppl. I am really excited for that. :D and tml is another choir day! :)

I shall write more again. :)

No comments: