Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Doing this for you only.

Makes me feel so BHB to write a wishlist of what I want. -.-

But since nobody really read this blog. so it is just for you la hur.

Idk if this link works. hahaha, but my wishlist for Pandora charms. :)
http://www.pandora.net/en-sg/wishlists/voo2qotobr4ehbe4hcgyuhdaeq
Pandora charms cause my bracelet is a lil lonely. LOL. #excusesnia

If not, Charles & Keith bags/wallets are fine with me too! :D

1. Bow Detail Wallet 
http://www.charleskeith.com/SGStore/CK/SGP/Bags/Wallet/Bow-Detail-Wallet/Black/CK2-10840012/Product

2. Frame Top Handbag
http://www.charleskeith.com/SGStore/CK/SGP/Bags/Tote/Frame-Top-Handbag/Black/CK2-30150345/Product

3. Buckle Backpack
http://www.charleskeith.com/SGStore/CK/SGP/Bags/Shoulder-Bag/Buckle-Backpack/Pink/CK2-20150373/Product

4. Casual Wallet
http://www.charleskeith.com/SGStore/CK/SGP/Bags/Wallet/Casual-Wallet/Turquoise/CK2-10840014/Product

Or

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Eau So Fresh (My bottle is finishing. ): )
http://www.marcjacobsfragrances.com/fragrances/daisy-eau-so-fresh#!concept_design

Or

A good strong bass with clarity earpiece from Fischer Audio. :)
This is for me to hear my AVI's voice nicer. hahahah.

Or

A personalized card handmade. I love anything. :)

Honestly, anything given by my friends I like. :D Unless you give me things I don't like la. thats another thing, if not, i love all things given by my friends. hopefully its more of something that is useful so u will see me using rather than me leaving it at home, but that is with the exception of the DIY cards. :D if you know what i mean. hahaha.

okay. this BHB post that is making me sound so greedy. Had a hard time thinking of what I want. -.- and looking like some greedy girl. :D But all these are wants la. not needs. :) So without them, maybe except the perfume. I will need it after i finish mine at home. haha. Other than that, i dont have is fine. :D So don't so stress out. Many of the things here, i would actually save up and buy if im not going for exchange. hahahaha! (that is if my GPA hits the mark for exchange first)

alrights, next post may be abt my LATA trip with ODAC in Jan!! I am excited for it! :D

No comments: