Wednesday, December 3, 2014

One more day.

Just one more day, one last paper. I am officially done with Y2S1~

I can't wait for the finals to end, its making me so so so so unable to sit still and just study for my last paper. hahah!
Got to go get some shopping done right after my paper with bel and Jielin! Excited much for black dresses hunt. woooo.

Have I mentioned that I have changed my love to Pentatonix recently? I think they sing super awesomely. My bias is Avi Kaplan. He is tooooo awesome already. His voice is so deep and sexy and I can't take it but to melt with this voice. hahahaha. its awesome to hear harmonious voices for songs. its just so awesome. I know some people can't understand the feeling, perhaps I spent too many years in choir. Choir nerd here too! Same as them. hahah.

Alrights, I need to revamp my pathetic blog to a nice blog in the hols. (I always promised that but I always dont remember to do it) Anyway, revamping is just for me to see. Cause nobody read blogs now anyway. Hahaha. I just need a place to vent and share some stories. I used to vent it on twitter. But it is not very safe. So... I think this public but nobody view blog is good enough. :D

I shall go and be productive after writing this post. Just sit still and studyyyy. I can do it.

Ciao~

No comments: