Monday, December 1, 2014

It needs to end soon...

YES. 4 more days, 2 more papers. I can do it. And that's the end of Y2S1. Uni life seems to be flying ah? everything is zooommms, and u are having finals, then hols and then start again.. Soon jiu need to start paying for the damn bank loan and start to work. ):

On a side note, (more like distracted), I am so excited for my 21st party. :D Its like coming soon already. hahaha.still got 2 months. Can't wait for my finals to end so i can start planning and researching and budgeting my party. I hope it will be a good one. :)
And another thing, I will be god damn busy during dec. All because of my commitment for sports comm in MSE and also Kids World. I am kind of in mixed emotions for my kids world. I don't know if I really know how to interact with the kids. Hopefully I can!
Sports comm just a little burden with all the days I have to go down and be like helping out, but oh well, i choose this portfolio. And I'm fine with it.

And then............

Its the caroling season and here comes the madness choir practices because of the concert coming up on 7th Feb 2015. I am super excited. But I am super stressed out. hahaha. Being part of the TPV main comm as Logistics, seems like an easy peasy job. I am so wrong. hahas. The number of scores I have to print and photocopy, and the scores to bring every practice. Looking for the costume contacts, looking for food contacts and all. Hahaa, I feel so overwhelmed at some moments. But it is something I enjoy. :) I'm happy about it.

And, I got tired of my Uni life. Social life in university feels like a burden that weighs me down a lot. And I have this thought of letting everything go. I will just be the selfish Nicole. I only care and talk to who I want to talk to. Don't expect me to suddenly chat you up. Cause I won't, You said you are tired, but it is tiring to continue convo when u are ending it. It is not easy. I am not like the other girl. I don't go telling everybody my whole life story. I prefer to keep things myself. And don't go saying its impossible for ppl to be like that. Because I strongly believe everybody has a side they want to keep it to themselves. :) you are not wrong, neither am I. We all are just living in different perspectives of life. And that is it. Is either u compromise me or I compromise you or we just say Bye to each other. I believe we all did make compromises. I guess it is just different. We don't live up to what we expect. I don't live up to your expectations. Neither did you live up to my expectations.
(From a happy post become grumbling post)

I shall go and mug for my finals.

No comments: