Saturday, November 22, 2014

What I want?

I think I actually shocked someone on Thursday? I just told that someone that I wanted to cry. In a tutorial room in school. I think I choose the best place. -.- when there's another friend there too. But I am just speaking my mind, because I really want to cry out. I feel so. torned? tired? Idk. I just think that I have to cry before I am able to continue studying. I find myself such a weakling. I am so glad I still have this blog. It is like my only space I can say things. And not getting judged as nobody reads my blog. :)
Well, it is not that someone didn't care when know i wanted to cry even though someone really just walked away when someone heard that. Which actually, makes me even more sad. LOL. I mean, honestly, i tell you that and you walked back to your seat just like that? -.- hahahaha! Makes me question myself whether I should even say that to you. hahaha. Instead, someone went to pm my best gf for help. and she questioned me. what I want. I honestly didnt know what i want. I mean i really just want to cry. hahahah. and doesn't want to be left alone there. So i got even more sad when I am left alone there and the silence. ): So many thoughts on my mind. What can I say? There are so many things going on my brain. I dont know how to say and I actually dont know who I can say too. hahah. Perhaps i need time with my daxiong. but daxiong wont even reply me or help me with my problems. I told her I wanted some consolation. But i dont know is what. Anything bah. hahaha. 

And I chanced upon one website and i saw one point on this. Perhaps, that is what I want. :) when I am sad. I doesnt want to let anybody know so posting here is one of the best solution as nobody is reading this. :) 



If she wants to cry alone in her room for a day only to get out of bed to move to the shower to cry, shoot her a text and tell her you’ll be ready to come over whenever she says the word. If she runs to you in tears wanting to talk, sit down with her and listen. You don’t have to fix everything because you can’t possibly know how, and she understands this. She knows she’ll have to work through her personal problems mostly on her own. All you have to do is be there for her when she needs someone. Be that someone.


Who has the ability to be my someone? :)


And to another someone, I don't want you to be tired of concerning. I think I needs the concern.

No comments: