Monday, November 3, 2014

21days left.

It's another time of the year. The end of another sem. Why is time moving soooo fast? I thought I was still enjoying my three months holidays, and BAM, the sem is almost over. As the sem is coming to an end, it would just mean that finals are coming, and its coming in 21 days?!
This sem, really seems to flew past, there's just too many non-academic stuff happening around me. I got so tired and sick of those problems. Well, quoting from my friend, Life.

I guess, that is just life. There are so many things that we human or rather we are being restricted to. We can't just do what we want, we can't get what we want. And that is Life. Many a times, we just have to accept it. Forget about those rubbish on Life is on your hand or some shit. I mean yeah, it is in our hands, but how much are we able to control? We are still in our twenties, and it is basically just teenagers who just got into adulthood without even knowing what being an adult is like. As a result, what kind of awesome choices are you able to make? When we say we control our life, it is just the choices we made that leads to the consequences. And consequences are the ones we faced and it doesn't care if you like it or not, because it will just become the life that you have just made due to your choices. So, that is why sometimes, I hate to make choices. It feels like I am always screwing up my life with the choices I make. But oh well, I can't do much either. Just have to believe in myself that I am not screwed even if I am.

No time to type more, too many tests this week and I shall rush to school now! :)
I'll rant again when I have time. :)

No comments: