Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015~~

2014 has been an awesome year! Let me try and recap what had happened.

Had my first ever bday celebration in Hall, with Andy and Manping tgt with Xinyi surprising me.I'm genuinely surprised. I really thought xinyi had a stomachache. HAHA. super surprised and thanks for that!
Another celebration with some of the uni peeps to come to my room after their run, that was thankful too. :)
P.S: January is always about birthdays. hahah

Feb and March and April are all about studying with some events happening.
Night Cycling was fun and buttock pain! :P I would still go for it again. :)
Cultural Night for Hall X, well, being stage manager was tough. But thankfully, i had some experiences during my choir life. :) hahaha.

May and June and July are my blessed months.
As that is when I went to work and met awesome colleagues. They are really truly awesome and I am super happy that we are still keeping in touch and still meeting up for dinners and gatherings! :D I really loveeeee them. They taught me how to be pretty and be bimbo. hahah! blessed to met them!

July had FOC for MSE. It was cool to be a programmer. Fun and tiring when we dont get much sleep and many saikangs to do. But I truly enjoyed. :D

August, September, October, November are another studying months.
I guess I am happy that my hardwork is paid off. I will continue to do so! :D

December has been like one of the happiest month i had. There's just so much stuff i have to do, be it ISG or Choir. But I am being loved by my parents and friends. Its indeed a great holidays I had. :D Even though I nv go and work,

Now, its a new year. 2014 has been awesome for me. I joined quite a few runs. And I enjoyed all of it. Continue to study well and run more. haha. :) I'll try to remain happy for this new year too. :D Take things calmly and only care what I want to care. :D #morelikeselfcentered
2015 would be a good one! Its the first time I ever countdown in the airport and send Cheryl off! ): But counting down is so fun! And also first time going to Bryan's house for a nice BBQ. :)

That's all about it. I have a great year. I feel its eventful and at the same time awesome. And I wish 2015 would be even better and great! :D
Preparing for a party is so tiring too! hahahaha

No comments: