and I shall summarize myself over here! Prepare for a longggg post! :D
LATA TRIP
4th - 7th Jan 2015
Day 0: Travelling to Jerum Besu
Meet up with Mad in the evening and her daddy drives me to boonlay where we meet the rest of them there. It is our first ODAC trip. I have no idea why I want to go. I just want to experience all these while I still can. Like when still young ah. :P Nth much happen just that we were suppose to be taking a train to Msia (I was quite excited, cause I nv take before. :/) But train was flooded and spoiled, so we changed to taking a coach. Well, a much more comfortable ride then? hahaha, actually not really. But I did manage to catch some sleep. Even though there is so much talking at the back that annoys me a little. hahah. And no mama to lean on to sleep. :( Mum is always next to me when I take bus to msia. #stilllikeachild
Day1: White Water Rafting & Jungle Trek for Rafflesia & 1st Waterfall & sing k night
We reached the resort at weee hours, and so we were allowed to go and sleep for a few hours before we go for bfast at the resort and our activities! :D Bfast was not bad. Well, its considered damn good for a odac trip bah. *considering we staying in resort is good liao. at least not ask me sleep in tent*
White water rafting!
MSE goes rafting~
White water rafting is sooooo fun! We got to do some water confidence tests which is to float and swim in the current and then go back. hahaha. It is soooo scary. I don't know how to swim. Nervous shit. But thankfully got life vest and ppl to help me to get it over. The instructors there are very nice and kind and helpful too! :D Then we go for white water rafting! I am alone in the other grp because non swimmers got split so me and mad got split up. GGH and Joce are in a raft, mad and wk in one and Im in the other. hahah. But its not awkward la. The ppl there are so nice. and so funny. F4 were in my raft. Keep singing songs then my raft has the instructor too. So he was like entertaining us. But he also made us capsize. tskkkkk. but its funny. Our raft didnt capsize. is the guys jump out of raft. HAHAH. we girls still inside. then got pushed down. LOL. I dont even want to go down. The instructor pushed me down and say "Just go down la" hahaha. Xia Si lor. I don't know what to do. so I was just floating and then everybody all went down to the river. I was happily floating, and then I feel I was pulled... For a moment, I really was like what is going on. Cause I was moving without even doing anything. Lol. yuan lai is wk pulling me. Hahaa. Then we went out of the river and took bus to another river for the final rafting. Wooo. It is reallllyyy funnnnn. :D Then we go back for lunch. After lunch it is the jungle trek!
Rafflesia! (have yet to bloom)
Pretttyyy waterfall!
We are all excited (water is soooo cold)
Getting ready to go Jungle trek! (roomies)
MSE goes into waterfall~
Jungle Trek was really kind of tiring and scary. Walking on all those dont even look like route de. And LEECHES. Oh man, there is like 3 on my legs! :O Heng they didn't bite me. phews. Mad got bitten. :( the leeches suck a lot of our blood. oh my. hais. hate leeches. :P We found a rafflesia that didn't bloom. :( thats even more sad. But it all ended well when we go to a nice waterfall. So beautiful. Me like. :) the water was super duper cold but I like it tooooo. hahah! After a day of trekking. :P Then we head off to dinner back at resort. We were suppose to have star gazing. But looks like someone told us wrong info. >:( So we ended up singing K at their lounge and some playing table tennis and pool. haha. their ktv songs are so limited. its oldies ttm. I think shan hu hai is the latest they have. LOL.
Day2: Caving & 4WD & 2nd Waterfall & resistance whole night!
Woke up in the morning to see some of the farm animals they have. Sheepppp and chicken and rabbits. :D so cuteee. the sheep were so cute! Then had bfast which was nasi lemak, then we head off to caving!
Then its 4WD!!!
Getting Ready! :D
All set and prepared!
It was soooo fun!! We had lots of fun and screaming and injuries. Hahaha! I got scarred by stupid cable ties in the car. The humps and the leaves and many gross weird insects on us was soooo scary and fun. haha. Our driver was good and fast driver. :D hahah! We had our screams, our pain and memories. And then after 10km, we reached the waterfall! :D Another beautiful max waterfall. :D And this water temperature is even colderrrrr. hahah. and its very deepppp. I die also dont want give up the life buoy. Mad and I just si dou grab it. hahaha
We finally made it to that side and took a picture! hahah
Such a happy picture. :D
Trying to be fun but we were all injured. Except for wk, cause he got us all four cushion him. Me and Mad the most jialat de. hahaha
The scenery during 4WD is too damn beautiful. Can't take a lot. cause too bumpy. Dont want my phone to fly off. But its all in my head. :D
Grp photo with 4WD! :D
Bad night sia.
Day 3: Leaving Resort to KL to CitySquare to Sg
I had such a bad night sia. woke up feeling like shit too. :( Don't know what is wrong with me. hais.
Then we travel all the way to some place for brunch. Played resistance in the bus. And wts. I puke after i came down from the bus. OH MY. BURDEN SIA ME. ): Then dou no appetite for bak kut teh. Feeling hungry but don't even want to eat. ): and then after reach KL. First thing i want to do is shit. WHAT IS THIS. hais. But felt better after shitting. then we went to play Escape Room! WOOHOO. We actually solved it. HAHAH. in 44.59min, HAHAHAH! time limit was 45mins. phews! So we got our polaroids!
After that we head back to bus to travel to City Square for dinner! I no appetite again! We ate at kim Gary. Feel like im wasting money. nv eat much. Feeling feverish also. Stupid, Why i so burden. hais.
But we still manage to go take photo with the doraemon there. ahhah!
Then head back to custom and go back Sg! Reach home almost dieeee. haha. Just sleeppppppp and thats all for the trip!
I had so much fun from the trip before sch starts. First Odac Trip. Not bad la. :D The company makes it better, they are all nice ppl and make me laugh a lot too! :D
School started and timetable kind of suck. all late lectures. ): sad max. But I can do it! JIAYOUUU!
After the trip I was busy with choir rehearsals and also preparation of my party!
At least my bday party was good. I had my fun and my stress moments too! hahaha! Too many photos alr. Since alr upload on fb, shall not waste time uploading here.
I am glad and thankful for Mad and Joce who came early to help me with my decorations! And WK for being my FOC Photographer. :D
And that's basically much of my bigger events in Jan! :D May Feb be good too!




































No comments:
Post a Comment