Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Feb is somehow Fab?

Okay, I know I am super late for this Feb post. Been so busy this sem. Too many burden things up on hands. Maybe, I'll start my March post too. hahaha!

Had a mini steamboat with Uni people on 4th Feb! :) I was so sian actually to go for the steamboat. But I'm glad I went and eat some nice food. :)

MEW aka M.A.D day. (Materials Awareness Day) on the 5th Feb. I was working for this event instead of participating. All for the money. HAHAH! First time working under school and it feel quite cool and easy to earn some money. But working means you don;t get to enjoy the event. I didn't truly enjoyed it. Oh well, seeing ppl taking soooo many photos without me is kind of sad. But I think I shouldn't be thinking of that too much. is like, forget it. haha! At least this whole event someone treated me nicely. At least I wasn't so kelian la hur. :) Thanks for the coke zero. It brightens my day even though I guess it doesn't matter to you. hehs. This whole event was okay lor. I was like stranded in that booth for almost the whole day. I'm glad its over. :) And money money money. $.$

Then, I had my Choir Concert on the 7th Feb! After preparing for so many many weeks, the day was there. It feel so surreal. To be standing with my alumni choir, to be in an alumni choir part of the main comm and see this concert happening. All our meetings and hardwork and practices. It was all paid off. We may not have sound the Best but I know, this was what we have achieved. And we did it. Its a concert that we all work hard to make it happen. I am so glad to be part of it. :D Thank you my beloved TPV members. :) I love singing in a Choir. It is never the same. I guess I am one of the weirdos, to be loving the harmony of the voices. Especially me being in Sop2 for so many years and occasionally Alto1. All those harmony that moves the song. It is not just the melody but the chords that hold the melody strong. I think I only realized this when I start singing the harmony in JC. Secondary school was too Sop1 with all those melodies. HAHA! But I'm sad that I lost my high notes. :( Why is my range moving down. LOL. sadddddd.
Thank you to my uni friends for attending my concert too. I'm blessed to have them supporting me (even though they sounded they kenna forced. -.-) But, I appreciate all of you guys for coming to support and listen to choral music which you guys don't really like. hahah! I take it as u all come to see me nia. :P *BHB* Thanks for the flowers and the supper after my concert. ^^

Then it is Chinese New Year! :D
Chinese new year was okay this year, Eating steamboat outside home at a jap buffet restaurant for the first time. Dad didn't quite enjoy it. But the rest of us did. Oh well, dad prefers to eat at home for steamboat. >.< but luckily everything was fine. Had a quite busy CNY visiting. hahaha. Angpaoos! Saving up for the major event that is happening. :)

Went to Cheryl's house to bainian was so damn fun. Even though I lost money while gambling. This year cannt gamble. HAHA. all lose. Went to Leon Ang's house also lose. but I didn't lose as much as another friend. hahaha! But he seems fine with it. :)

Feb is such a short month that was filled with quite a lot of events. I have my downs but I think Feb was still a fabulous month to me? At least cny was alright for me. I think my family is happier. :) that is what is important to me.

March has already passed for half a month. Feel like so much stuff have happened. And I am the slow one to have yet realised. I shall talk more on the march post then.. :)

No comments: