March has been so far a tiring month!
Recess week started on the first week of march. And I have so much stuff to do. Helping the school for NTU Open house! Earning Earning Earning. :D Earning and not spending now. I am so guai hor. That's because I have a good news to shareeeee.
I AM GOING TO SWEDEN FOR EXCHANGE in Y3S1!!
I am so excited. But it means more and more money needed to spend and thus, I am saving and trying to limit my spending. Bear with me if I am being cheapskate nowadays. Need to sacrifice some stuff before I get to enjoy my life in Sweden.
Everything feel so excited and happy. At the same time, at least I am in the same school as WK and Mad. :) May we be in a closer relationship after the trip too. :) Speaking of relationships, so much things seemed to have happen. I feel like I am going to be alone again. everybody getting tgt and I am there, left stranded. hahah. okay enough of this shit. I must be happy. :)
So March started with being Sick. -.- Had a worse sick case that I just keep wasting my life by sleeping away my recess week. Not studying for my 3 midterms that is up after recess week. Went back school for open house prep and I'm paid for that too. :D Super money face. Then 7th march was the open house for NTU. I am glad I was part of the espace estudio people. Aircon and i can use computer. :) hahaha. Was checking out Sweden with my friends and asking help for course matching with the first round applicants that got in. :D hahaha! Talking to people to join MSE, telling them about the school stuff of MSE. Actually MSE is not that bad la, just that job prospects mayyyyyy be a little low but well, we still get attachments and work mah. :)
Recess week has ended. And midterms are here. GAHH. Stressed. This sem is so stressful. With so many burden projects too. Tech Comm is a Burden and I have yet to do anything for it. ARGH.
---------------------------------------------
I finished my midterms for today. So happy. Maths were rather easy. Everyone machiam can get full marks. Jialat shit. All full marks jiu die liao lor. Finals very impt. hais. But oh well, at least i cleared most of the mid terms.. Left one more and two reports. this two reports so burden. hais.
I finally did my course match for my exchange. Thankfully for people helping me on this, and thus I hope all will get approved too.
I am really kind of excited over this exchange but all this preparing of stuff is so tiring too. Hahaha. #complainsandcomplains
So, since I am so glad I have finished, here's a mid month post! :P
and I should sleep early sia. I totally forgot... I have night cycling tml. I'll update on that event on another post!
Stay awesome everybody. *tryingtobeoptimistic*
No comments:
Post a Comment