Actually, I am a bit regretting my decision of staying in hall in ntu. I know its convenient to be staying so near school. I dont have to wake up so early to take train and bus to school, neither do i have to sleep early for that reason too. But, I honestly feel that nth beats staying at home. I can study in school till late in library,or just go back to yishun lib and fight for space to study. Idk. But just i feel so loved at home. In hall, there's no one caring whether i have ate my meals, no one to nag at me . And i can just keep finding food to eat at home. Idk why i just lose appetite when im in hall. I can't just snacks like i always do at home. Hais. I find myself so weak. :( what is all this nonsense emotions.
I don't have to worry hostel fees too. Sometimes i hate my life. For always have to worry abt money. I seriously hate it. I cant wait to earn money and forgo such life. This is so irritating. Worrying abt such stuff is just super frustrating! :(
Blogging using my phone because im lying on my bed already. Been cooping at home, except going out w mum and giving tuition. No money to go anywhere else. But i have so many things that i want to do. :x too many wants. I need to settle my needs first. Okay, goodbye world(nobody even bother reading this) i shall blog again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment