Saturday, December 7, 2013

Finals over, Concert ended.

Finals are over for 5 days already, and I have been busy with rehearsals and practices with my fellow choir mates for the concert which was held last night.

Withdrawals once again. The feeling of no more need to memo scores, afraid to eat choco, fried food and spicy food is so empty. Already miss my TPV peeps already, even though I am new to TPV, but i still feel like a family with them. They are all my seniors and they all taught me invaluable skills in singing. I'm glad to have a wonderful SL, LAODA, SHA! :P (even tho she wont see this). I am so happy to have known them through this concert! Now I am looking forward to singing carols with them on 24and25 dec! :D

A little sad that I didnt manage to take lots of pics with my friends and juniors. ): Makes me even more sad cause they all uploading photos, and i got nth to upload. ): oh man. WHY I NV TAKE PHOTOS. sian. ):

I'm so thankful to those who came down to support us!

Yeepeng, Jorin, Madeline and ChinHui! :D They are my awesome jc classmates that just come down and support me and Winyew! hahah. :D
Weikit and GuanHui, for coming down to support me too even tho we are friends for a few months. :')
Mr Koh too, my awesome PE teacher in my JC. Brought his whole family down!
Wip and Rizqi who always been supporting all my concerts!
They are a group of friends that would support me even though they dont really know how to appreciate choral music, except Wip. :') Wip is still my dearest senior! <3 nbsp="" p="">
The night ended with a blast. Even tho we screwed up a bit here and there, but its still an awesome night that is worthy to be remembered.

Its really a milestone for PJ choir to achieve this. I'm so glad to be part of this legacy that has been created last night. I believe in the next few legacies that PJ choir gonna achieve would even be happier! :)
one year ago, we were still in Poland, preparing the four songs to impress the judges, and to 'compete' with the rest of the nationalities choirs. Last night, we sang the three songs again which touches the judges in Poland, and i hope it touches the audience yesterday. :') and our many many more songs sang last night, i hope it touches everyone. :D


No comments: