Friday, December 13, 2013

Such life is a luxury..

I love being a 宅女~!!

I went out with mum on wed to go on IKEA and GIANT spree. LOL. more of just walking around looking at awesome things. :D
Met up with friends yesterday and it was great to just walk around in orchard and somerset with my friend and then dinner with friends. Just chat and chat and eat. Such a good life. :) I love that.

Concert recording is up for us to listen and it doesn't help me in getting rid of my post concert syndrome. Making it worst actually. But I don't really care. Enjoying the recording, singing along with it. haha. :P Sometimes, you just want to ignore whatever bad sound that u hear in the recording and just sing my own. :P *living in self denial*
On a side note, there is choir practice tomorrow for carolling! Thankfully, there is still carolling with my TPV peeps. :) Even tho mum thinks that choir concert is over and I should be done with Choir for now. haha.

I'm back to reading books and dramas. :)

Mitch Albom - Time Keeper, is really quite a nice book to read. I enjoy reading it and I think I'm gonna borrow another of his book, For One more Day. Sounds nice to read and it just reminds me of my concert encore piece, ONE DAY MORE. :D

"Wishing I could hear your voice again, knowing that I never would. Dreaming of you wont help me to do, all that you dreamed I could." 

No comments: