Concert was over for 5 days. ):
I am still having withdrawals? or some post concert syndrome. Humming and singing those concert songs are not helping to get over this withdrawal. ):
Been nua-ing at home like a boss, watching dramas, videos, lying on bed and eat and sleep.
That's what I have been yearning for when im having my finals. But now I'm complaining. WTS. That's not the way, Nicole. You need to treasure this before yr sem 2 starts!
Okay, I am actually enjoying my life. Nua-ing is such a luxury in the past few months, now its a necessity! :D
okay, i am contradicting myself again. -.-
I shall be patient and wait for our recording to be up, and then i will go back to my concert mood. haha. I need to find something to do. And I'm glad im going out with mum later! and meeting my friends soon. Soon, I will love this holidays. Cause I can meet up all my friends and talk and talk and eat. :D That's what I love beside being a zai nv at home. :D
Awaits for my next post which will come soon I believe. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment