Saturday, January 11, 2014

GREAT 2014 start~

Hello there, I know its been 11 days since 2014, but I was sooo lazy to blog the past few days. Finally had the urge to write something now. :D

I had a great countdown with my uni friends! We had a super fulfilling day. Literally A DAY. haha.
We met up at about 9.30am to go cycling but waited till 10am cause wk was late. LOL.
I finally cycled!! :D after so longggg, it is finally checked in my to-do list! *claps claps claps*
Then, we had lunch at Swensen, wk treated us Earthquake because, he got A for EOM! :P okay la, we sort of forced him to treat, but he did made the promise that he will treat before results were announced. So its not our fault. :D






 After that, we went to Mind Cafe to play lotsa of fun games. :D I suck at reaction game, I lose at all the reaction game lor. Better at mind games. HAHAH. So happy that i can guess for the taboo! :D hehee. After 4yrs of playing pictionary in WJE's party, its not bad alr. :P *just kidding*
We then moved on to Bedok 85 for dinner and then we head over to Kallang for Ice Skating!
Then before 12 midnight, we rushed over to MBS for the awesome fireworks. Fireworks were soooooooo BEAUTIFUL live. The sound when it explodes to beautiful little nice designs over the sky. Its my first time to countdown outside. I always countdown at home! :X but i went out with friends throughout the day! SO happy. :D Thanks for being my first group of friends to countdown with! :D even tho we were all super tired after the day. I reached home at 2 plus am. MY WHOLE BODY is so tired. and my eyes too. ): but I had a lot of fun. :D



And I learnt how to skate! :D okay, not really know la. Just you know, like can skate a bit without holding the edge. hahaha. :D And wk took me to do a fast round, IT WAS SO SHIOK. :D but i am a burden to him la, i will stop the speed halfway cause i almost lose my balance. hahaha. :P well, it was still funnnnnn!

And tadaaaa, that was my awesome start for the brand new year. :D
May the year continue to be a blast for me! <3 p="">

No comments: