Week 2 of school term has started officially today. No more honeymoon period as tutorials are all starting today. T.T
Tried to spend my time on friday and saturday to finish my tutorials. But guess what, I only finished one and a half tutorials on sat. How awesome?! What happen to my working hard for my this sem.. :( and now, im blogging instead of finishing my chem tutorial. :'D haha.
I believe I will be able to focus after dinner later with Joce! :D JIAYOU NICOLE. :D
Omg, I dont know why but I wish someone would wish my happy bday in person. why am i thinking of that. Its been long since I last saw that someone. :X super long. I need to focus and pull up my GPA this sem. :) This sem de tutorials not easy sia. Really need to focus and revise a lot. Can't just rely on Alevels. Not like im damn good in alevels also, looking at the shit result i produced. But whatever. :)
Even tho I have to focus on studies, I am not gonna sacrifice my social life. So im meeting Donuts tmr for a random dinner w them! and then rush back to go steamboat with Theia. :D I shall just go there and chit chat with them.
I should have posted this first before i go and study. haha. But its the same la hur. :) I finished my chemistry tutorial. Now left with the tutorials on friday that I have not touched yet. :X
I am so excited for my Thai class tomorrow, but I am also scared. haha. :X Cause I dont have any friends i know. all aloneeee. Hopefully I can make some aspiring to learn thai friends! And hope the first lesson would be okay for me! :D Good luck to me! :D
and, i dont know what i should type anymore so till then, Stay Cheerful~
No comments:
Post a Comment