TPV gathering at Alden's palace (4 Jan)
Oh my, Alden really lives in a palace. hahaha. okay i am exaggerating. He lives in a bungalow actually. :D But still. HIS HOUSE IS AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL. :D and i am not exaggerating this part. hahaha. too beautiful. :) Had lots of fun with the TPV peeps. They are all so wonderful seniors! :D So happy that I joined them last yr for the concert and carolling. and I took up the role of Logistics for this year TPV. Hope I can help out in TPV committee. :)
FLEA with Wip! (7 Jan)
We went to flea at lucky plaza. IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE LOTS OF BOOTHs. I guess we went on a weekday, so there is nothing there. ): So sad. Nothing much for me to see. ):
But, we went to far east to had lunch and then we went ion to walk around. Daiso, Muji and H&M! :D We spent like an hour in MUJI? hahaha. We were busy chopping for our notebooks! :D I am so proud of my work. Its on my insta. Lazy to sync my phone so... haha. :) We chatted a lot too. Even tho we went to different JCs, different course in uni, I am glad that we are still keeping in contact and meeting up and still able to have lots of things to talk about. ;P She is my best secondary school senior! :D
Donuts Outing! (10 Jan)
I am so glad that I am in PJ and joined PJ Choir. To be able to know TPV and be part of it and to know such awesome seniors! and HEY, thats our new name for Constance, Sarah Liu, Annabel , Jielin and I 's clique name. Because cupcakes are too mainstream, we choose donuts. :D its so funnnn. :D We had a nice dinner and shopping too! :D I tried my first krispy kreme too. :D
And that's all of my events. I cut short a lot cause there are so many things that i dont know how to put it into words. In my heart jiu hao le. :D
School is starting in one more day. FML. Why does holidays always end so fast. ):
And because i did very lousy for my first sem, I have to mug a lot for this sem.
JIAYOU NICOLE.
you can do it!
I can do it!
and till then.. stay cheerful guys! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment