It's been more than 2 years since i last updated this already dead blog. I can't believe I went to JC, and finished my Alevels. Got back my Alevels results, and went into university. NTU. A local university. I almost lost hope when I got back my results. I thought I would just end up in SIM doing accountancy and buisness or finance that line. Well, let's rewind a bit more, from me working in a company. :)
I really love working in my office, most of them are nice. Perhaps cause I am a temp staff. :) hahaha. But nonetheless, i really enjoyed my time there. Its a nice and awesome working experience as an admin staff. Guess I would definitely go back again either during vacation or when I graduated! haha, but technically, the degree I am pursuing now is nothing related to the company. HAHA. :P
Oh, and before I entered uni, i have this phase of life which i really thought through thoroughly. I didn't lose hope as in like giving my life away. I thought I couldnt enter any govt subsidise uni, so i thought of working for 2 years and study part time degree in SIM. I can't believe I thought through all this by myself. Okay, not really myself, discuss a bit with my colleagues. :)
But secretly, I am hoping to enter Chinese in NTU. I really have high hopes of me entering! I imagined how I would enjoy studying something I like. :) Chinese! I get to read Chinese and nomore English in my lifeeeeee. No more Math, No more Science esp PHYSICS! :) I was so happy.
and then,
a few days later, I recieved a letter. Letter of Offer by NTU Engineering school. So I was offered Material Science and Engineering in NTU. I got into NTU. But not the course I aspire. I didnt want to accept it at first as I really dont want to be an engineering. I have never see myself as an engineering after i entered JC. haha. I thought of being one though when I was still in secondary school. I hesitated. So I went to the tea session and try to understand what MSE is about. And after the tea session, and a few days of consideration..I finally clicked accept. I guess that is it. I am gonna graduate with a MSE degree in 4 years time..
Subsequently, I went for the MSE FOC and made lots of awesome coursemates and seniors that I am really grateful that I was selected for the camp. THEIA, I am glad to be in T family in MSE. :) really grateful. Made lots of friends that would gladly help you when you need help in studies. Its really a family feeling whenever I am with them. Love this new family created. Even though we have a super (its really very very super duper) complicated family tree, I am glad to be part of it. :D
Oh, and so I signed up and stay in Hall in NTU too. :D Technically, I am not really very close to my Hall mates. Guess you can only stay close with a group of friends. Either your Faculty mates or ur hall mates. Its not that easy to have both at the same time. And so, I chose my faculty mates. As they really provides me a family feel. Hall mates, I think only my roomie and my room gives me that feel. :X
anyway, Roomie love! :D I am rooming with xinyi. I can't believe we are going to be living tgt in the same room for a year. We werent even close when we are in secondary school. haha. But, that is life. Things happen unexpectedly. We will never know why. But grateful that happens. :)
And so now, I am studying PHYSICS, MATH, CHEM. What a joke i should say. Subjects that I kind of swear (esp Physics) I would not study again after my Alevels. And look wht i am in now. and Physics is still disgusting as hell. At least math and chem arent that disgusting compared to physics. Sorry, i am biased against Physics, I have no feel for it at all. Resulting in me always not able to do well in it. ):
Oh well, guess i just have to endured it! at least MSE has more of chemistry! :D so not too bad i guess. hehs!
I shall end this reviving post here. I shall post more soon okay! :D Since sometimes I need a place to vent my frustrations. Actually, who is still reading this? I doubt anyone is. So i shall say goodbye to myself. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment