Monday, December 19, 2011

Life's full of contradictions

Yesterday was the Evokx concert. Was part of the guest choirs singing for it. It was great, I find it awesome. ;) At least we didn't screwed up our own segment parts. YEAH. :D PJ Choir is not that bad okay! :P though we are small little group of choristers only.

Life's is full of contradictions. I also contradicts myself. For there are times when I really don't feel any bond with the whole PJ choir, and there are also times when I feel glad that I am part of PJ Choir. Oh my tian~ See the contradictions that I have now. But truth to be said, I have more unhappy moments in PJ Choir more than happy moments. However, I would remember the happy moments more than remembering the unhappy ones. (I'm such a wierdo) I hope that would be better for me. So I would really love this choir more. Let's just hope we can get 40 J1s next year so that WE WONT CLOSE DOWN.

PJ choir is not that bad lah. Sometimes the unhappy times were caused by my own problem? especially the coming christmas day. I am so afraid that I would break down there or I would just stomp off and hate PJ Choir from that day onwards. Why is my Christmas being ruined like this! I am really afraid I would say words that are really bad cause I don't know why this year, I just start to use words to attack people when I am really feeling pissed and annoyed and angry. I have to get rid of this bad habit which I don't even know where/when I got it. Either, its from my nature but just that I wasn't easily pissed and angry in the past since life was so much happier or I just got it to protect myself.

No comments: