Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A New Change

After so long, I thought I have lost the thought of speaking and writing here already. But, suddenly I have urge to try and revive my already dead blog. Since nobody would be viewing my blog already (I assumed as this blog is already dead), I would have more freedom and speak more. :D


Now, now, now, i have to find a new blogskin for my blog. I went to search and there are three that are somewhat to my liking. I wonder if its better to make it simple and grey( I don't know why I am loving grey/simple stuff more now - Simple is beautiful. ) or should I get a Cute blogskin like this : http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=263493&action=Preview


I think I am just kidding, it's a little too cute. I guess I have aged, grown out of cutey stuff already. Hahaa, but nonetheless, it is very very cute. I like it. :P


I don't know why, my friends in JC always say I am wierd. Just because I like UglyDolls and Scrump and Voodoos and they say why i like weird stuffs. But seriously... don't you think UGLYDOLLS are awesomely cute!? And, my poor Winkolina is always being bullied by them. ): 

Winkolina!

This is not what i have, cause what i bought is not that big. ( i have no money to buy such big size ugly doll! ) My Winkolina is lying in front of my school bag. :) don't you find it awesomely cute? such a cute doll and my friends are always bullying it! ): 

Nevermind, I am now so called Wierd kid among my JC peers because I like ugly dolls and voodoos and scrump! >< But its okay. I shall take it that I am Unique! hahahahah! :) 

Off to customised my blogskin! You shall see a revived (at least tried to be revived) blog soon. :D 


No comments: