Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Some day during last week, I met Sabrina and Wip for movie, and after the movie, Wip was suggesting about inventing a boobs pillow. Cause she says it is soft. Well, the way she described was really disturbing. But it was really a good idea. hahahaa, and you know what Wip! After that day, I went to Marina Square, and there is one shop that sells boobs wrist rest and lots of wierd stuff. hahha, so your boobs pillow would sell. :) And I wasn't just being encouraging! hahaha, be it boobs pillow or baby butt pillows. But i think you would earn more with boobs pillow. hahahhahaha. 
And CONGRATS for becoming Miss Tan! :) Enjoy your days in that school, and you wont be in that school till weee hours, so don't have to worry about haunted experiences too. :D 

After so longggg, I need to find the inspirations for me to study and mug. Been slacking away watching dramas or just caroling or just going for choir practice. This saturday is the performance already. I don't know why I don't feel as much as it is for Cantare II or Cantare III. Maybe its just because PJ choir is just a guest choir in this concert. hahhha. well, and we were just singing some cheapo nana song which is short and worst still, we don't even sound good at it. (-.-) Unlike, Nanyang singing ultra longggg songs that ended quite boring. well, perhaps performance day they will be better and I hope WE will be better too. :) 
Now besides having to do hmk, I shall make some plans on how to lure new JC1s to this bottomless pit of my cca. hahahha. :) 

No comments: