It's seems to be sooo long since I last saw Wip and Sabrina. So happy to have met them up for a movie - Puss In Boots. That movie is awesomely nice! :D You should catch it if you haven't before its gone! :) It is so true that we have to watch movie with a group of people that shares the same interest as you. Be it same genre of movies, same idol, or even just the same type of popcorn flavours! :D Being with friends makes me uber happy.
I don't know why, up till now, I still can't find the sense of belonging to my school and my school choir. I can find the sense of belonging in my class - 11S24. And there will only be 24 students in it. :) I can't love this choir as much as I do when I am still in Secondary school. Something must be wrong with me. Nevermind. I will try my best to survive in my CCA. One of my friend(that is in the same cca as me) told me " I think its easier for us to love Choir instead of trying to quit Choir. ", which is so true. I will love this choir (at least I am trying).
Now, I am panicking, cause I kind of already forgot half of what I have learnt for the year. SHUCKS. Trying to get back my memories. :X soooo... BYEEEE~
btw, its once in a blue moon that i blog - so cherish the posts! hahaha (just joking)
No comments:
Post a Comment