Friday, October 4, 2013

1st Recess Week of my life is gone soon..

Why is time passing so fast?! There goes my recess week~ I thought I would be smarter after this week, but I am just slacking my life away only. Nicole, you got to stop slacking when u are at home. Last Warning! ):
Ever since I stay in hall, my hardworking cells are like only in NTU. hahah. Left a bit at home only. ): Thats quite a bad thing. But at least I managed to do what I am supposed to do la hur. My tutorials and projects. Just need to have revision! Mid term tests are coming again! ): Can't wait for this sem to be over. I want my holidays. Always thinking of that.. what a joke. :P

Btw, I signed up for Badminton and Squash in Hall and I'm glad I can go down for trials and try it out! Hope I can get in and enjoy playing some sports! :D I wonder why when I am in Uni, I changed in terms of CCAs. I didn't join Choir like what I always thought I would. Well, actually, I joined Choir for 2 practices before I stop going for it. :X I just don't feel that I am part of them. My friend says that its because I have other focuses, so I am no longer putting choir as my priority. Perhaps, she is right. Perhaps.
I joined ODAC (idk why i joined it, just join er yi.) haha, then MSE subcomm as Biz Mag ( tiring sia. looking for sponsors and all. HAHA. but I hope i will like it!) and MSE Adhoc FOC Proggie! Im inside fright night! woooo. :D I pity the freshies next year. hehehehe. >:)

I was reading my past entries before i revived, and oh my, I didn't know I used to not like PJ Choir. :P I guess the memories(happy one of course and fun) has erased the negative memories I had in PJ Choir. I am glad I was part of PJ Choir, and now I am in TPV. :) those happy and fun memories will always be with me. I am glad that I am able to erase those negative memories. :) I can't even rmb why I dont like them even after reading the entries i wrote. I guess that is a good thing? Cause life will only be miserable if we continue to just remember the angry, and sucky feeling. :) I am happy that I forgot about it and I am definitely grateful for my batch of choir peeps that has given me great memories and definitely huge memories, so much so that I have to delete the negative memories in order to forever rmb them. :D
Poland trip with the choir was really an awesome memory that I can't bear to forget. :)

No comments: