Saturday, October 19, 2013

STRESS

stress

  [stres]
noun
1.
importance attached to a thing: to lay stress upon good manners. significance, meaning,emphasis, consequence; weight, value, worth.
2.
Phonetics . emphasis in the form of prominent relative loudness of a syllable or a word as a result ofspecial effort in utterance.
3.
Prosody . accent or emphasis on syllables in a metrical pattern; beat.
4.
emphasis in melody, rhythm, etc.; beat.
5.
the physical pressure, pull, or other force exerted on one thing by another; strain.

Why is it that the stress I am feeling doesn't seem to fit into any of the meaning given by dictionary.com? 

More than half of the semester has passed, and I am feeling the stress. Everyday I am just chionging tutorials, catching up with assignments and lectures. And also some activities that I have put myself into. I feel the tiredness. Its like crazy. Whoever that told me that Uni life is much easier than JC and that JC life is the most stressful out of my life, I have serious doubt in that person understanding of stress. Perhaps, different people have different scales in measuring their stress levels. 

I thought I am able to take stress relatively okay, looks like I am wrong. I am still the girl that still sucks in handling stress. I guess uni is all about time management? And I think I suck at it. I'm envious at how people are able to have both Play and Study time. I am always lacking time, I think that's because I don't know how to manage my time well? I tried to manage my time, but I always lose to temptations. Always ended up talking to my OG mates and spent like hour or so on meal time. Just sitting there, eat and talk with them. Or even playing board games in SAC. haha, we act as though we finish our final exams. But I am really thankful to have them as my friends, to have met them in my Uni life. I guess they really add in a lot of colours to my Uni Life. At least, my uni life will not be just slugging my life away for the grade in my transcript 4 years down the road. They are the ones making me doing things that I wouldn't even expect myself to do. Bouldering, Campus Run of 6km. OMG. Such stuffs never exists in my dictionary for the past 18 years. And now they are, :) 
But, they are also a bunch of people making me feeling the stress. Why are they all so smart? Or rather, WHY AM I SO STUPID? ): They are able to complete assignments and tutorials fast and all. I feel stressed with them, the pressure that is just unknowingly floats around me. I guess I am just weird and crazy? :X 

Hmph, looks like I shouldn't be wasting my time writing this blog but start on my tutorials and assignments. SHIT physics. I really hate physics. -.- excuse me, but F you physics. Why can't you just let me understand you!!! ): 

okay, I am done ranting. :) OH, and I think I am getting easily stressed up because I havent been singing. ONE WEEK ONE CHOIR PRAC is never enough. ): I miss singing, even if no choir, i miss singing k. I need some singing therapy. I dont know why but Singing does relieve stress for me. :) I guess I am just weird. 
and u, (that someone), I really want to go sing k with you. Why are you no longer talking to me. ): 

No comments: