Sunday, October 27, 2013

idk what to say

Uni life is fun if we dont have such disgusting and torturous tests/quizzes that affects GPA. Idk but ytd's physics quiz 2 is horrible. Who the hell knows Gauss Law of Gravitational field. okay, maybe only I dunno. shit this. I have no idea why I even accepted engineering as my uni course. I should have just apply SIM finance or whatever biz courses there and just study. Study something that I am more interested in. Rather than learning about all these nonsense laws from physics. ARGH. Chemistry is so much better. I thank Buddha that I still study Chemistry now. :P hahaha. And Computing. KNS. I dont get a shit of programming. I am not a programming person. I can't type codes THAT works. and computing quiz 2 is coming on 8th nov. A day after my chem test. awesome. -.-
I should be studying my biz fin test now, but i am here youtubing songs and blogging. *throws confetti* what a slack sunday. Oh and, I officially ended my tuition with my tutee for this year. :( no more income. But I have more time to rest on sunday. YEAH! (Y) thats more impt too. more time to be home! WOOO. :D
I want to change my blogskin. really. but i think i shall change it during december bah. :) during sem break. :D I CANT WAIT.
and another thing that i can't wait is this coming friday, besides biz quiz (-.-) , I am going to sentosa spooktecular! I have never really spent money on such stuff, pay money and get scared. -.- seriously. but I am still excited to go with my friends. I already warn GGH that I am gonna grab his hands. HAHA. well, i guess he allows me to grab since his response to it was, dont leave scratches can liao. HAHA. I shall cut my fingernails soon. HAHHA. :P
Oh and before I forget, did i even mention before? I had X-campus run in NTU on 16th October. 6km, its a torturous up slope and down slope run. seriously, WHY IS PULAU NTU FULL OF SLOPES and STAIRS?! I think I am getting fitter as days past in NTU. hahah, Climb numerous stairs, up slopes and all. my legs gonna turn all my fats to muscles. :X Which, I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing. hahah. but woots, can slim down a bit i think. :D haha, Hopefully.
Anyway, my roomie has been so stressed recently, I am so afraid that I am the one causing her to be so stress. And I feel bad. ): My classmates or rather my coursemates are making me stress too. WHY THEY ALL SO ZAI. i feel like a stupid idiot when i am with them. Its good that they are able to help me when i am in doubts, but i do feel dumb whenever it comes to work. Oh well, Idk how to explain. Its just like unknowingly feeling when it comes to work. somehow when it comes to play, i dont feel that anymore. I am jealous at how my coursemates are able to work hard and play hard. Envy sia. I need more self-discipline. I lost them all when I am in JC2 when I almost gave up for Alevels. (and i am serious, i really almost gave up and that explains my terrible horrible vegetable results.)
As you can see, my blog post is so random. I really am typing whatever that comes to my mind. I never even plan it nicely. Bad essay. HAHAH. :P

anyway, on a side note: LZX's new album is coming out and I can't wait. I dont care how ppl keep saying that his new mv is korean and like GD or SJ. Please la, Music is the same in any countries. Seriously leh, (omg,singlish ttm) stop saying he is copying korean stars. C'mon, if you guys or girls are so craze abt kpop, then what for did you EVEN CLICK ON THE LINK TO WATCH HIS MV. -.- SERIOUSLY leh. *angst* If you dont like it then what for did you watch it. Even if u click it on curiosity and you hate it THEN DONT COMMENT ON IT. its not that we show luo fans cant take criticism, but constructive ones please? We know our idol is not the best singer, but he is making effort to sing well. and I sees it and I love him that way. I personally dont like Kpop, but I dont go watch those videos cause I wont know how to appreciate it and even if i do watch it, i keep my comments to myself. not posting it online. -.- c'mon, everybody has their own taste and preference, We love show luo, and you love ur GD/SJ. thats it.  We dont have to fight. -.-

okay, thats a really random rant. okay, i need to start on my tutorials. Evokx Concert tonight! :D

No comments: