Friday, November 8, 2013

Computing Quiz today.

I have a computing quiz today and I am here blogging. Still thinking of changing my blogskin. I WILL CHANGE SOON! by this weekend i guess. :D I will try to change. or should i change it after my finals? Its 17 days more to finals. Sian. ): I have no motivation to keep going, but I really have to start mugging. I am so glad that tutorials are coming to an end, and Im left with so little days to study for finals. I am so worried for my finals, screwing physics and computing, and scoring such a bad score for math, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY i score that badly. whats wrong with me, ):  my math shouldnt be that way. I need to buck up for the finals. I hope I can do it! and Lets Jiayou! :D 
Roomie and my newly made hall friend, they both so emo for their results. I dont know how to console them or like make them happier or whatever? It makes me feel useless cause I cant help them to feel happier. ): And I failed my physics quiz 2 too. And I dont know why i havent feel the emo yet. I guess next tues when Leek shows the barchart, i will emo liao. ): to know whether im below or above average. HAIS. SUA la. physics has never been my loves. 
I shall study for computing quiz now. I dont want to dont do well again! the last quiz i cant execute and got B. the lowest. ): okay one of the lowest in class. ): 

Why can't I understand computing and physics? They are like haunting me. ): 

on a side note, I'm going for a singing session tml with manping and andy. :D LOVES. 

I am still waiting to go sing with you one day. 

No comments: