Fridayyyyyy! i mean Good Friday! that is two days ago. :)
I enjoyed myself a lot a lot! hahah! i think that is my slackiest day ever. :D I meet Puey Ei at 10.30am. We went to Orchard Road to shop. Look. It is SHOP. But, i didn't spend a penny. Next time if i would to go there, i would at least spend $5.90 for the ice cream. :) I'll try. heeee. We went to Kinokuniya. Went to look for books. wow, Puey Ei spent quite a sum there. :D I didn't buy anything. :/ hahah! After all these, we went to shop around at Ion. And I had to leave at 1pm.
Reach Yishun around 1.30pm. Meet Shipeng, Andy, Vanessa and took bus to K. :D Sonia and Rina then came after. :) We sang our hearts out! hahas, We totally totally went crazyy there. And the Crazy is really CRAZY. :D It is damn FUN! we jumped around the cabin, we sang like nobody business, we scream and shout. And after 4 hours of all these mad crazy singing and fun, everyone were practically dying due to lack of energy. HAHA! We headed to E18ghteen chefs for dinner. :) After that, Sonia, Andy and Vanessa went for tuition. And we headed home. :)
Saturday, woke up at 7am. bathe and went to Cheryl's house at 8plus. :) Chiong chiong chiong the tuition homework. :) And went for tuition at 11am until 1pm. :) Bought Mc Value weekend lunch and went to eat at Wayne Jones with Cheryl. :D Then a surprise came! My grannt appear at wayne jones door. WOW. it startled me. !! After my lunch, went out with granny. Went to Ishi Mura for her lunch. I ate sushi, hahah! :X Then called my mum to meet us at the bust stop outside Yishun Mrt station. We went to SSC. :D bought things at daiso, giant and popular. GOODNESS, the books that i like to read went BUY 1 GET 1 FREE sale. And i bought 4 books at the price of 2! :D then we went back home. its alrd 5plus. woah, and granny went back home.
I really love my family. I'm glad to have my granny and mummy. :D They are loved. I am fortunate. :) So i shall not say myself till im not fortunate at all. Even though I am not rich as in money, but i'm happy that i'm definately quite rich in family love. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment