



Achievement day ytd. :D I wanted (i mean really) to blog about it on the day itself. But my eyes and brain just refused to work after i reached home. So i went to sleep, >< All those endless rehearsals finally put to a stop. And I'm stepping down soon. ): Somehow, it just seem that one min, We just stepped up and celebrated seniors farewell. And now, is us stepping down. I wonder how does it feel to have a farewell party organised by my fellow juniors. Wonder any juniors still will rmb me not? Nvm if don't have, cause its normal. :) I have great memories. :D
and then,
ITS TIME TO MUG. MUGG MUGG MUGG.
2 more weeks and its the MYE.
Am I even ready not???? I'm like only halfway to revision!
This year, I promised myself that I will take a lot a lot pictures. After all, they are memories. I will grab ppl to take with me. So pardon me for this year. :) heees.
Go and Study lah. Still reading. HAHAHHA! :D (just kidding!) cause i need to study alrd. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment