It only shows your ugly side.
I can't find a reason for feeling the bad way after reading it. I can't even find an excuse for you. All I thought of was, you being the scandalous and disgusting person. I have no idea and I doubt I ever want to know why you are doing this? 为何要作贱自己? It doesn't reflect any good in you, it doesn't show that you are popular, the star shining brightly among all the guys. Please, It only shows me that you are trying to be a _____. And to say a truth, its a failed one. Does getting all the bloody attention from them so important? Instead of saying why people is treating me like this and that and blahblahblah, why didn't you think of how you might have treated others that resulted in this outcome? Things happen for a reason. They don't just come with no reason. Stop thinking yourself as if you are the most pathetic person in the world. PLEASE. There are thousands of people outside that might be WORST than you. And you can actually find some of them living happier than you. Trying to gain sympathy from others esp ___. I can't understand why. Maybe all these just showed me all your ugly side. Everytime I think of you, only the bad impressions are left. I don't want that to happen, so please, at least let me have some better impressions left on you than it being washed away by those bad ones? Those actions that you did, only reflect your ugly side, not any others.
No comments:
Post a Comment