HELLO!!!
9 more days to MYE. *gasp*
Jiayou to those(including myself) that is taking them in 9 days!
No more CCA now. CCA is on break. I don't know how to feel leh. The feeling of Lost and Freedom. I don't know.
Well, I feel kinda indifferent for the exams. The "ohmygoddditsexamsoonandihavenotevenfinishmyrevision,imsogonnadieeeeeeee!" feeling is not longer there.
Friend: "Exams in 9more days lehhh~!!"
Me: "YA LORRR. Hais, but I don't feel anything lehhhh"
During Free period today.
Teacher: "Around 5 months to O level leh. How come you all not kanchiong one?"
Friend: " Aiyah, We study too much alrd! Now must take a breakkkkk! "
Me: " Yaaah. Now is free period mah. :D Slow down to go further/do better."
Feel kinda squishy when i said that. hahah! I like so not hardworking. People's mugging now and me, blogging this entry. The slacky worm has just grown inside my body. So is procastinating.
Somehow, I made plans to watch movie tml with mummy. :D
ICE KACHANG PUPPY LOVE!
tsk, but then, i know that movie date will not be able to come true oneee. cause my mum will start delaying. ): nvm, we'll see again tml. HEES!
No comments:
Post a Comment