Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sometimes I don't undestand. If you people are not interested, dislike _____. Why in the first place put it as ur choice? You mean it seem to be fun at the first place then later u found out that it sucks? Its the mentality bah.

Being given a chance and not cherishing it. Still grumble and doesn't even care about it. You taking it for granted is it? Sometimes i'm really interested in what is thinking in your mind. But sometimes, I'm Not Interested anymore. SO be it. I wish i am able not to think and care about these useless things. I would rather focus on my studies. But why am i wasting my time thinking and caring for all these? I have no idea.

Seriously. I'm SICK AND TIRED of those craps.

IF U HATE IT, JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF IT.

No comments: