Last Day of School.
HOLIDAYS! In the past, I would screamed and jumped with joy when it is a school holidays! And grumble about the amount of hmk we have to do. Now, the minute i hear the word school holidays, i would immediately know the amount we are going to have and the number of extra lessons we are going to attend. :/
But at least, I appreciate that the teachers put in effort for us. Giving us extra lessons so that we can catch up and learn or have more time for revision for our Os. As the teachers are not having a holiday too. Hmm, maybe I should learn to think things in another way than to grumble/whine..
Got my result slip yesterday, I was happy as i passed my english. I doesn't care if anyone won me or anything. I'm just glad that i passed my english. (: I try to take things a lot better. I've learn that giving myself too much stress will only make myself go crazy. So, looking at the positive side, it will at least make me happy and feel sastisfied. Anyway, different people have different standards. You might be intending to go NJC or RJC. I am only aiming to NYJC. :)
And for you, i know you won't read here. :) 0.2 to B4 and 0.3 to pass is very different. What the people want is 0.3 to PASS. and yet u, whining and grumbling about 0.2 to a b4. WTH? And the teachers do not only teach you, YOU ALONE. So stop scolding people and act as if the teachers belong to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment