Tuesday, March 2, 2010

《就想赖着你》ep15
羽平:你看,今天是满月。你知道满月的时候会影响人吗?会让人控制不住说出平常不敢说的话。跟做出平常不敢做的事情。

这几天的月亮都好美哦。正月十五的月亮似乎比八月十五的好要圆还要美。不知何时,我竟然开始欣赏月亮。哼,我还真是个怪人。

I am wondering, sometimes am i alittle too random. And i realised, haha, I AM VERY RANDOM. :D

Things have changed, I have changed over time, everyone did. We are all moving on with our lives. We shall never dwell on the past. "No man makes no mistake"- WJ, hence we should always be learning from our mistakes, instead of just keep thinking and dwelling on it.

In my mind, now, is only about scoring well in MYE, prelims and most important, Os. That is my goal now. There are so many things that i can do after Os. Maybe after Os, i must go and learn and improve my singing. :/ hmm,just alot things i can do. :) Speaking of Olevel, according to the tentative dates, i am ending my Os on 12nov2010. And a number of my friends are only ending Os on 15nov 2010. Cause, they have biology. :X I feel so happy like a mad girl. :P *i know i sound bad here.* but i don't mean anything, cause a lot of my friends have biology. So even so, i can't celebrate with them. That doesn't make me any good. :( But I'm still happy. :D

I just wish the dates will change. But only change the papers on 29oct de. Cause seriously doesn't wish to take Amaths paper and then chem paper 2. I think i will faint. :(

No comments: