HELLOOOO!
This two weeks is quite a breeze. No tests and not much hmk. But got SPA. sianz. Today sec1 and sec2s went for their OLE. wahhhh, they are so fortunate. One week plus One week holiday no school. ): why we don't have one? Nevermind, I don't really want anyway. :) This march holiday is like, I don't even know whether i'm able to make it for choir practice not. hais. ): but well, its time that i'm supposed to let go and concentrate on my studies. :D woohooo, FINALLYYYY!!! MY COMBINED HUMANS got an A. its like so damn longggg lahhh. Last year, i don't even study for geog. thats why always b3/b4 or even c5! this year finally, i studied and does all her work lor. :) see, i so guai. [don't vomit. >:( ] i got A1 for my SS too. i want lollipops! ): but then Ms Zhang not enough sweets. She say our class got too many. -.-
This year, CA1 marks is really like an achievement. I mean for the past years, I find that Ca1 is easy to get good grades. But this year, is like i am really trying to study for all the tests, do all the hmk to get those grades. And the tests is no longer like the past, where it seems to be so easy, teachers hint here hint there. Now is just say what chapters and test.
March is here. As what Mr Fong says , we have to start mugging from March in order to get good results. So, I'm mugging alrd. :D Trying myself to not keep my weekends only for play. ahh, im such a slacker. My weekends are always play computer, watch tv and go out. I don't study lor. I need to kick that habit away. The i will work on weekdays. I'm such a freak.
No comments:
Post a Comment