Its the last day of school. and tomorrow is PTM. whatever, results is just like shit. I'm not smart, but I'm trying to work hard making myself to one. hahah! i need helppp! D:
Results results, getting to know whether im leaving e4 or not tml. I'm leaving everything to fate. And I'm not having too much hopes, as there is a chinese saying: '期望越高,失望越大.' So yeah, can't have too much hopes. hahah! :D
Everyone seems to have CCA on PTMs. and my gawd, i dont feel sian when there is choir. i feel nice. Im wierd luh. -.- Maybe becos i enjoyed it bah. anyway don't care. hahah! :D
I hate changing of classes. Why is this damn thing in our school? why is there dropping of sciences in our school? Chungcheng high, YishunTown, they all dont have. even if they failed their pure sciences, they are not asked to drop too. And why is this bloody school making us have to suffer under those expectations? I doesn't want to leave. No i don't want. Why cant we continue? why they dont give us a chance? freaking, its all tml.
I want to go and play on sat! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment