Saturday, October 24, 2009

HELLO!

i woke up at 6.30am in the morning on a sat. -.- and i slept at 1am plus. I have no idea how i woke up. but i just couldn't sleep anymore. hence went to youtube, watch some videos till 10plus. woah, i dunno how i watch that much but yeah then i became very bored and tired. so i went to sleep. :D

woke up again at 12.12pm. HAHAH. slept for around 2hrs i guess? hahhaa, and now i feel so awake! everything is back to normal. :D

Hahaha, I found confidence and hope in choir. And im so happy. :D But im still searching for other hopes. i hope i could find them soon. esp my studies spirit. :D

Goodbyes, I hate them. I doesn't want to leave you. No matter how many hugs we hugged, we will still say goodbye. But I'm so glad that there is plurk, fb that keeps us connected. :D JIAYOU okay! coke will always be here. <3

No comments: