Thursday, October 22, 2009

就算天塌下来,你一定会在我身边吗?


不过我知道,你会!就因你的那番话,我相信我会勇敢地站起来。我不会放弃。

In everything that we have done, there would be faith and passion in it. Where have all the faith and passion i had in Biology? Why does it seem to have diminished just right after i got back my exam paper? I can no longer feel anything. I wish u were there.

Everything, all the freaking hard work i have put in just to get all those biology stuffs into my head. and yet this is what i get. I think this can only blame on me. Maybe i didn't put in much effort. Or maybe I'm just so not cut out for Biology. D: I don't believe in that. Yes, I believe that I will do it if I'm given another chance and I would work extra hard. But I doesn't even know whether there will be another chance given to me. I hope there is.

It's true that exams is such a minor thing as compared to our future. But somehow, without these exams, I can't seem to see my future. I seem so useless. I'm not good in anything. Nothing at all. I can't even see any strengths in me. Can someone just knock some sense over me?

Since Nobody is Perfect. I have never know that one stupid paper can make me lost all my passion and faith. How stupid can I be? somehow Mr Tee's :" Wake Up Your Ideas! " is appearing in my mind. Hahas, So long since I ever heard it. HAHAH! :D

Sometimes I wonder, is my blog getting boring? Haha, because there isn't any new topics or interesting topics here. hah, i wonder.. hmmm

I wish u are totally out of my mind,
I doesn't want to lose my focus on you anymore.
I doesn't know whether i could actually forget about you not.
But I'm sure that i will tryy..

No comments: