Everything Changes. The more im not bear to leave, the more painful it gets. My mood is totally ruined when i get back the first paper. And im glad that things ain't that worse after that. as that is the worse results i get back currently. Im not going to flunk my Chem, the one that i have the most confidence in science papers. I can't afford to flunk it anyway.. D:
I guess i had to admit that i doesn't want to drop Biology. But i don't know how to say. I feel so stupid at times now. Exams Exams, Results Results, Compare Compare. That is what they all know how to do. So what if you have done better than me? It doesn't give u rights to laugh at me..? D:
And my expectations is so different. In fact, everyone has different expectations. Some wants As, some wants Bs, some just yearns for a pass. Everyone is different. So don't compare.
I guess since exams is just such a tiny bit of our entire life, i shud carry on living. i mean duh, but i shudn't dwell on it. :) i know i won't. hopefully. :) and i really wants to stay in e4.. D:
Can I stay?
No comments:
Post a Comment