Monday, October 19, 2009

HELLO!

i've always been thinking. i wonder when my mind would actually just stop thinking too much. I hate things that change, but that is life. So i have to adapt to it. FYI, this shall be a random post. so don't take what i had said here seriously. :)

Maybe I have changed, but im not too sure whether i've changed from bad to worse or bad to good. I wonder. Am i too weak? Why is it that i do not dare to say things in front of her? im pretending. and i hate that. but it just happens to be. I sometimes wonder, Am i too childish too? I seem to have grown up, but i don't know too. Everything suddenly seems so wrong.

I realised that, some people is taking advantage of one of my weakness. They knew that i will not do anything to them. THEY think they know me, but think again, they don't. I only close one eye and open the other. I know what is going on, Im not dumb or wadeva okay? I just don't speak up. Yeap, that is what i do. I don't make a fuss out only. cause, i hate that. i would rather things be peaceful. But sometimes, there are people out there, just so purposely, making me getting more and more pissed. sometimes i don't understand them. What the hell are they thinking? They say it in so public. HELLO? im there. Maybe im invisible that they didnt see me. Or, maybe they are trying to TELL me abt that. but oh well, i think my tolerance level has never been that high. But i have no idea how come i managed to tolerate it still. Ohh, maybe things ain't that serious yet. :)

And I need to control my emotions. I NEED TRAINING. :D Im still thinking of the AT's method, BoChap. hahaha, i need to have strong mentality. :) and I believe I can do it! muahahah! :D

Getting back results tomorrow. A lil' afraid, but still have to face it. I wish i had surprises. I want my results to surprise me with excellent good grades. hahaha, but u know, its hard. HAHAH. :) *prays*

Everything will be alright at the end of the day. That is what i believe now. I will be able to forget on those incidents. At Least, I forgive. :) afterall, Forgetting things is not that easy. Not even when u have STM, i mean, even if u have stm, u can still rmb those things clearly i think? hahah, i hope i can. :) Cause it has alrd cause a memory in my mind. guess its hard to totally forget abt them. hmmm..

and last but not least, ytd i cant go out and do nothing all due to a stupid unnecessary pain.

I HATE CRAMPS.
(totally)

No comments: