这首为你点播的歌
This is a song I put in for you
如果我先哭了
怎么唱到最后
If I cry first, how can I finish it?
是的 感情不是K歌
Yes..emotions aren't karaoke songs
音阶一字不漏
不见得感动
Perfect pitch and lyrics don't make it touching
我也懂 拿mic 的手不能颤抖
I understand that the hand that holds the mic can't tremble
曾握着 就能感受你比我难过
Holding your hand, I could feel you were more sad than me
谁写的 歌词那麽适合放手
Who wrote these lyrics that promotes letting go
我怎能舍不得
How can I not bear it?
我努力唱完主歌
我忘了走音没有
I strive to finish this theme song. I forget if I went off pitch.
我到底哭什么 哭什么 明明搞笑的
What am I crying for? Crying for? This is obviously just a joke.
我努力唱好朋友
我忘了是谁哭了
I diligently sing "good friends." I forget who was crying.
就算你不记得
这首歌 唱完的 是我
Even if you forget I was the one who finished this song
我努力唱完这歌
我忘了破音没有
I strive to finish this song. I forget if i'm out of tune.
你心里触动的
下一首已经不是我
Your heart is moved. The next song will no longer be me.
我努力唱到嘶吼
我不怕剩我一个
I sing until I'm screaming. I'm not afraid of being the only one left.
只要你能记得
这首歌给我最爱的
As long as you can remember this song is for the one I love most
No comments:
Post a Comment