Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today is the day where I'm officially gonna pass my duties to my fellow juniors! :) It ain't gonna be easyyy.. but it will be fun and enjoyable when u learn to work and become great buddies with one another in the committee!

I don't know what kind of emotion I'll be having later in the afternoon. Am i supposed to be happy that I'm stepping down? Or should I be sad that I'm leaving ai choir soon. Well, mixed emotions. But I have a kind of feeling : i don't bear to part with my juniors. But wait, I don't have much junior friends. So i doubt i will have a strong feeling there. I just don't bear to leave amandaa and ninaa. They are with me for like 2 to 3 years alrdy. And there is a HUGE bond between us tgt with WIP! :D

WHAT IF is gone??? There's no more new updates about them. ): LET ME KNOW WHEN THERE IS!! :D haha!

This year, step down ceremony is different. I can't believe that i've been with aichoir for almost 3 and a half years! I will definitely miss singing. But i think i will DEFINITELY don't protect my voice for the rest of the months before we are going back to perform for cantare3. I think by then, i dun even know whether i can perform not. haha! hope i can. :/

So, let me look forward to my stepping-down ceremony. This is the first time i'm attending as the one stepping down. hahah.. what will it beeeeee?

No comments: