FATHERS' DAY.
HAPPPY FATHERS' DAY to all fathers.
But my dad isn't around. GAWD man, i didnt see him for weeks. AND I wonder when is he even coming baackkkkk.. somhow, I missed him a lot. ): Although i said that i don't mind him not around, i dont know why but i wish he didnt go for so long.
anyway, went to stay at cheryl's house ytd. haha! After tuition, went to her house for lunch.. then his dad treated us to movie. THE KARATE KID. haha! nice movie. :) Then chiong homework. :P Until like 11pm, we are very tired and we start to put mattress and SLEEP. haha! chatted along until mn before we both drift to sleepland. :) After we woke up.. we wanted to do hmk. But both of us are attracted by the teeveee.. so we decided to take a day off. and we just went to the teevee land. HAHA! :P i went home at abt 6pm. :)
Anyway, i just read a report. And it said.. "Children under severe emotional stress or deprivation also tend to secrete less growth hormones. "
THIS EXPLAINS WHY I'M SO FREAKING SHORT. hahah! I must be too stress alrd. But i dunno what im deprive of anyway. but whatever. HAHA. :)
Feeling damn down but i am still typing HAHA. -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment