Thursday, May 27, 2010

YO!

Today I got back my results. The results is errm, thanks to my CA1, i managed to get a better and nicer MYE results. After getting back my result slip, went to the Higher Education Fair in the hall. I first ran to NYJC booth. hee, I'm eager mah. :P Then I went to AJC booth. took their brochures but i asked the most (i really asked a lot of qns) at NYJC booth. hahaha. Then went to look at Nanyang Poly, Ngee Ann Poly, Republic Poly, Singapore Poly booths. Basically, just take all their brochures that is on School of Business (i want accounting!), School of Life science and biomedical? and School of Engineering. :D hahhaa

NOW, I'm somehow being persuaded to go Polytechnics after listening to their Talks. It look kinda attractive, but, I wanna go JC leh. OH NO. I'm confused now. I feel like DSA-ing, but somehow I'm very lazy. I don't feel like showing CJC, NYJC, AJC my result slips and esp, GOING FOR AUDITION. gawd, Ms Ong's audition can sometimes scare me off. Now, is audition to determine whether u can sing or not to enter the JC, that is totally SCARY.
Esp I don't want to sing in the staff room in front of so many people. :X

To go or not to go, that's the question.
Saturday, 22nd may.
Went out with Andy to buy Show's album at cwp. In the end, the salesperson say must buy on that day. They ran out of stocks here alrd. wth. -.- then end up, andy bought Russell Lee's book and queue up for his autograph. That is so paiseh lah. Almost all the people that is queing for the autographs are children. I think like two or three of their age add up is only equivalent to one of our age. -.- so Paiseh lah. then Rush home to change and went to WIP darling concert. :D The concert is fab! Their voices are nice. The beast voice is deep. I like that kind of voices. :D heee.. And i ENJOYed the concert a lot. Enjoyed a lot at the supper too. :D Thanks wip for her splendid concert. haha! IT WAS GREAT. and from our view, we can always see wippppp! :D
Sunday 23may
SHOW LUO's AUTOGRAPH SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!

went to IMM at 10.30am and started queing up. WE ARE SO KIASU. But then, there are people even worse. cause when we reached there, there is already a longgg queue. Luckily, we are not very far away from the main stage. :D:D
we waited for 8hours plus. I didn't even know I HAVE SUCH GOOD PATIENCE. =.= hahah, he cameeeee! and sanggggg! then started the session. Everyone was just squeezing, pushing u in front. Trust me, it isn't confortable at all. after another three hours of waiting (oh gawd, since when did my patience level rise till so high?) , I can go up the stage and get his autograph! HE SHOOK MY HANDDDDD! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! it's so nice feeling. :) awwwww, i feel so happy still. HAHA. :P HIS HAND LEHHHH. And i got two of his autographs too! yeeahh! Take a look at this..







awww, too bad that we are not allowed to take pictures when he is signing, hence, i dun have much to share. (: i want to see him again. but the fact that i have to endure again is putting me off. -.-




25May Tuesday.
We went to have dragon boat orientation. It was fun! And our class got into top 6 too. :D yipee. After the whole thing, we went to have dinner at Pizza Hut. (: And then we went back home. Very very tireddddd..

26May Wednesday
Sports carnival. Meet up with guohuang, bingcheng,xueting,puey ei to go to bedok reservoir tgt. We got the 4th place i think for our dragon boat. And for the cross country, i got 80th position. Can u believe that? I don't believe lah. I walk, run abit, walk abit, run abit. Haha, xueting was with me too. hees. (: Then took class photo and went to seoul gardern with guohuang, xucheng, bingcheng and puey ei to eat lunch. My first time entering seoul garden. :/ then went home at 4pm. reached home at about 5plus. :X was damn tired. ):

June holidays. This time, i don't look forward to at all. sian. It is just flooded with hmk and lessons. hais, this is sec4 life. but well, its okay. I CAN ENDUREEEE! :D

No comments: