Friday, May 14, 2010

Motivate and strive

HEYY! Past two days were checking of our exam scripts. You'll see people crying, people in shock, and people in joy. I feel that there is a way way really way big room for improvement in my results. ):

I'm surprised for my results. Subjects that i thought i'll never do well, did better than my expectations. Subject like Chem, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WILL PRODUCE THIS KIND OF RESULTS. ): Lack of contents? I guess so? ): I'm extremely disappointed in my chemistry results. ): Hais, but instead of crying over split milk. I have to reflect and do something about it.

CHEMISTRY! I WILL HUANT YOU NOW! :D


For the others, hmm, i must be contented. But well, I have to use this to motivate myself and strive for improvements. I believe I CAN DO IT. ^^

I realised, I have been living a life with damn low confidence. I need to gain that back. I have to. SO JIAYOU! 6 more months to O. I believe i can do it. WORK HARD NICOLEEEEEE!!!! :)
I'm glad that you are around.

I'm talking to myself. yeah. haha. :/

No comments: