Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Andrea Bocelli Concert






HELLO! :) Tomorrow is the last paper for the week. Right after this MYE, is our Olevel 2nd SPA and also the Express Chinese taking June Olevel paper exam. Luckily I doesn't need. But hais, i hate my chinese result. ): nevermind, i can't do anything also. ><
Oh well, as the title says, on saturday, 8may2010. We are all supposed to be mugging like a worm for exams, but some of the choir members came out and watched this fab concert! Its like a picnic style. And i don't have mat, thank youuu ms ang, Nina and I were sitting at her mat. HEE. xD The goodie bag they gave is totally awesome. 2 piece kfc chicken, pineapple pie, apple juice, one whip potato. One walls chocolate cone icecream!!!! One eco-friendly bag, one Three tenors DVD, One programme booklet, one chipsmore, one mineral water, one fan, two wet tissues, two mosquito repellent pad. :D damn a lot things lah. I shouldn't have brought any food lor. I should go there empty handed. Cause in the end i carried two bags home. hahah! almost all did that. so Its okay lah, :D
The concert was awesome! I love Sabina Cvilak and Delta Goodrem voices. aww, so nice. :D Andrea Bocelli is nice too. But well, I still admire deep and low voice guys. :/ hahaha! :) But at the end, I'm sweating like hell. But I truly enjoyed the concert. Esp after the intermission. :) hahahha. :P

No comments: