I just can't focus with this heat. Super Super jialat. How can I be like this!? :( This is so bad. I cannt be like that!! Push on Nicole.
A nice quote that I keep telling myself, as I see all my friends mugging their assess off and some of them even alr FINISHED their pyp. FML. I havent even start on them. Still revising. But this quote is pushing me on. I believe it.It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.Such quotes I find instead of studying. No lah, Found them while me and mad were searching for quotes for our friends to put in their EGBs. hahah!
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.This quote is so.. I don't know. I don't know if I am even such an optimist. Maybe I should.
So, thats all for a random post, and I shall stop nuaing and start revising.
No comments:
Post a Comment