Saturday, April 25, 2015

I feel so screwed..



3 more days, technically would be 2 more days soon to my first paper. And I feel super screwed for this paper. I just can't freaking understand all those interfacial surface energies, or what G and V and R whatever shit. Freaking hate phase transformation. Can I even get my B+ for this mod? ): But with my knowledge, I always screwed up this mod. Year 1, I screwed up the similar mod too. ): I really dunno abt now. Its always the mod that I feel damn scared, even during CA. I feel so nonchalent for all others CAs. But I get all nervous shit for this mod. Even though I did not bad for CA, but... I can't confirm for the finals. 

I AM JUST SO SCREWED. 

The other mods seems fine. I hope I will do fine too! Just this module. oh god, please just let 8th May come soon... And let me pass gracefully and allow my GPA to go up to a safe range of my class. 

*Prays* 


No comments: