Saturday, April 11, 2015

Don't want to study for finals...

17 days to the start of finals.
This sem just feels like it flew past. I don't know why too. It felt like yesterday was just January 2015. and now its alr APRIL. holy. why does time flies so fast. :O
Year 2 is coming to an end. For once, I feel like everything is moving too fast. Soon I'll be flying to Sweden and then I will be back in Sg for internship and then its Y4. omg. Its too damn fast..

Speaking about my exchange, i still can't find my apartment. Got rejected for 3 times already? Sua la, stay in hostel hao le. hais. Want to stay tgt also difficult. ):
I really wonder deeply. How much friendships will change after coming back from the exchange. hmmm. I don't know why but I have some weird feelings. Maybe I shouldn't have.
I kind of regret my study life in y1. super super super regret. ): But, oh well, I can't change it too. I just have to say bye to my second uppers. May I nv drop class. Just let me stay in second lower. I want to pull up my gpa to a higher second lower. at least its not that risky. JIAYOU. I can do it. :)

I suddenly, feel super super super super scared abt exchange. I feel like I will be having a difficult time to cope. :O hais. cannt cannt cannt. Anything, I shall leave it after finals. Planning my trips too. :)

No mood to study for an elective that I am planning to SU. hahaa. Super no mood. that's why I am typing this. hahah!

Anyway, first event in April~ PJ Carnival at 11April2015.
TPV bought tickets for all of us. And we kind of have too much to spend. And we mostly spend it on food. I guess we are all just too hungry after choir practice. Met Mr Koh and wooo, so happy he rmb me. hahaha. :P

On a side note, I spent $152 for my Pentatonix concert coming on 1june. I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!
Concerttttttttt~ I can't wait for them to come out the meet and greet sessions or vip upgrades for patreons! :D I want to meet them and of cos, take a selfie with Avi. :) MUAHAHA. And see all my prof pic change. muahahahaa.  #daydream

No comments: